Success – one slice at a time
Slicing loss and the unplanned resharpening of blades saddle production with additional downtime and costs. Are you looking for a more effective optimization of your slicing results?
Even the best slicer is only as good as the blade it utilizes, one tailored to the product it slices and maintained properly. As a global market leader, we at Weber have long-standing expertise and know the importance of blade requirements in the slicing process.
Benefit from our individual consulting services…
And take advantage of the long-standing, in-depth know-how of our Weber blade experts. They have spent many years dealing exclusively with research, progress, and production technologies of the Weber slicing blades and are therefore able to assist you with practical advice.
To optimize your slicing process, our blade experts obtain an overview of your production and advise you directly on site: In addition to individual product consultation regarding choice of the correct blade, our experts also inform you about the application- and product-specific requirements of the slicing equipment (cleaning and sharpening process).
Benefit from the know-how of our blade experts:
- Product- and application-specific consulting
- Optimization of the slicing and sharpening process
- Advice on the handling and treatment of blades (e.g. cleaning)
- Employee training on sharpening equipment at your facility
- Professional processing of your blades at the manufacturing plant with little material erosion/loss