Production losses resulting from downtime, rejects, or quality stemming from machine damage are every production manager’s nightmare. Weber Guardian helps prepare you for the future – today!
Implement our inspection and maintenance measures to increase your line availability and improve operational safety. Sure up operations and provide yourself with a hedge against ever-increasing competitive pressure.
Our service – condition-based maintenance offerings include:
- Inspection by trained staff
- Target vs actual comparison of your system using an individual line-based checklist
- Determination of required spare parts in line with your maintenance budget and needs
- Customized offerings from Weber spare parts sales
- Execution of the agreed to maintenance program and installation of spare parts
- Fixed, individually tailored inspection and maintenance intervals
- Forward-looking cost planning with fixed inspection fees
Benefit from our proximity to our customers and service. All from one source.
We are here for you and support you in every way we can:
- Technical and digital support 7 days a week
- Delivery of available spare parts within 24 hours
Do you need quick support for one of your production lines or machines? You can rely on our efficient digital service. Whether utilizing online or video diagnosis – we deploy state-of-the-art technologies to assist in identifying error sources and providing effective support.
Benefit from our digital support – whenever you need it.
- Weber Remote Service provides our Service Desk Hotline with online access to your machines for quick diagnosis.
- Weber Augmented Reality is there for step-by-step instructions and remote maintenance with video-based support. Our Service Desk hotline team can see your machines and systems on mobile devices and guide you through the troubleshooting process.
Any questions or want to find out more? Let's talk.